Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Quick hello!

So it's not even my P-day but they told us to send a quick email to tell you that I'm alive! My real P-day isn't until Thursday, so I won't write you a real email until then... sorry! The MTC is so good though! I don't really get why people don't like it or get homesick because I think its so fun! My companion is soooo awesome. Her name is Sister Lopp and she's from Orem. She was an ambassador at dixie and plays softball so she reminds me so much of Maisie! It's kind of freaky actually. Plus she was senior class president too, so we're pretty tight ;) My district is awesome, they're all these 18 year old boys and they just make me laugh so hard. The food here is kinda nasty, i mean its good but i get sick of it. They give us ice cream though, so i'm always down for that. :) haha I don't have my camera but I'll send pictures next week!

Oh ya and MOM THIS IS URGENT. I FORGOT MY HAIR STUFF SO PLEASE SEND IT TO ME, ITS IN THE THING WITH OWLS ON IT, PROBABLY UPSTAIRS SOMEWHERE. hahaha i always forget something, smh.

and friends, if you want me to write you send me a letter or your address because i didn't write down any!!

Love you guys though, you're the best!

Sister Fowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment